Friday, September 28, 2007

Weekly Fanboy Update #3

Remember that AT-AT I was building in my backyard? Well, I'm afraid I have some bad news. I had to take it down. I know a lot of you kept coming back here to check in on my progress, so I know this is difficult. But believe me, I'm just as disappointed about this as you are.

I guess one of my neighbors must be a Bothan spy, because someone ratted me out to the Homeowners Association.

Now before I started all of this, as you'll recall, I checked the CC&Rs and it said *nothing* about having an Imperial Walker in my yard. But I guess I missed the fine print about "trailers", "freestanding structures", and "attractive nuisances" on the property. Hey - at least they admitted that it was attractive.

Oh, plus they said it might kill someone. Well duh. That's what the laser cannons were for!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.