Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Cool Business Idea #1: Pets in Uniform

I love this site: http://www.petsinuniform.com/

They say that American craftsmanship and ingenuity is dead, but don't believe it, Mr. Defeatocrat! What better way to honor our men and women of the armed services than to dress up animals like them?

Of course by "armed services" I also mean our astronauts too, though I don't think they're usually actually armed per se, even though they really should be because hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster by your side, kid.

Where was I going with this?

Oh yeah. These people do seriously good work. Check this out:




Honestly, I don't know how they do it. They must have some pretty powerful animal tranquilizers on hand, because I tried to dress my battlecat Christie up like a World War Two Imperial Japanese paratrooper recently (just because), and I had barely started wrapping the puttees around her first leg when she totally freaked and scratched me up something fierce.

That was like three days ago and I haven't seen her since.


Lesson learned. Next time, let the professionals handle it.

No comments: